About Me

Lots to Celebrate

Since my last post (where I was getting "comfortable" with the idea of sitting), I've decided sitting up with the rest of you beats tummy time. Like, by a lot. So, that's my preferred position these days. Plus, it gets me closer to eye level with Henry...lord knows I need to keep him in my sights at all times.

Exhibit A:

In case you can't tell, that is a racecar he's trying to feed me.
 
Of course I prefer to be looking DOWN on him whenever possible (slight advantage). What...you never have a bad hair day? I had just woken up!


I've been REALLY loving my baths. I don't know why you people limit these things to only one a day...if I had my way, I'd enjoy a bath 3 times a day at least!




I've also met some fun characters:

This is Max. AKA - The Big German

This fuzzy guy goes by the name Elmo.

Oh, did I mention I'm now taking my milk via bottle? Yeah, I decided it was time.


We got to celebrate my Great Grandpa Eddies 90th birthday - which was amazing. Unfortunately, the birthday boy was pretty busy (and I may or may not have napped through half the party), so I didn't get a picture with him, but did grab a couple of pre-party shots with my main lady.




I'm slowly starting to get used to the colder weather. Being a summer baby, the chill in the air is new to me...but I'm loving the accessories!

Cable knit hat with flowers? Check.

Rabbit booties? Check.
I'm sure there are more fall/winter accessories in my future, and that's a reason in itself to celebrate! Don't worry - I'll share pics when I can :-)
 
Time to turn in now - this lady needs her beauty sleep. Will check in again soon!