About Me

Winter fun

This winter has been all over the place... cold/clear, warm/dry, cold/snowy...no matter the weather, we try to make the best of it!

Riding in our red wagon is one of my favorite activities.



Swinging with my older bro. 
Henry got a SWEET scooter for Christmas, so when he wasn't looking, I asked daddy to let me give it a try. I'm a natural.


Me and daddy post-scooter ride.

Of course, when the weather doesn't cooperate, we make fun inside.

Family selfie!
 It's important to stay sharp with a book a day...

 
I love going to the grocery store nowadays... the front seat is so much fun!

 
 
 

A little barbell work always passes the time...(this is my post-WOD rollout): (video inserted, must visit website to view)



Visiting the ladies at the gym is also a great way to pass the time.


HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE!


I'm also ACTIVELY working on crawling. If not for any other reason than to keep up with my big brother. And to start showing him who's boss... (video inserted, must visit website to view)


All of this activity can be quite exhausting, so sometimes it's important to slow down and enjoy a nice bottle of milk. Nothing better!