About Me

Happy Birthday to....ME!

My birthday has come and gone, and although I'm sad the festivities are over, MAN did I have a great time!

It was just a "small" get together with close friends and family. However, as I'm sure you've noticed via my earlier posts...my small family consists of a small army. And I couldn't live without any of them!

Mama used Henry's chalkboard to outline a few of my stats. I was a little leary about putting my weight out there, but figured I'd be a positive example for all little girls out there. Plus, when you look this adorable...



My grand entrance:


Loved the banner - and this wall of pictures! I really couldn't get enough of myself...





Playing outside was one of my highlights. (Aside from the upcoming cupcake nibbling!)



Even had a chance to do a little horse back riding.


Then it was time to bring on the cake!



I rarely turn away food...but especially not cake!


Then presents were opened. I'll be honest, this was probably my least favorite part. I'm still finding my way around all of Henry's toys...adding more seemed overwhelming! Thankfully, Henry and friends were all over it.





Finally a moment with my party planner...


And my number one fan club! I love these whackadoodles!


I'd say my first birthday was a BIG success - and am kind of sad I have to wait a whole year until the next one. Of course it'll take me that long to complete all of my YEAR TWO bucket list items. So many milestones to hit - so little time...